Yazan M. Jaradat
He advises foreign and international companies desiring to invest in Jordan and has advised and acted for a wide range of Multinational companies and leading international law firms over legal issues and commercial transactions, contracts, and commercial disputes in Jordan.
His expertise extends to representing Corporate and individual clients in various industries before all courts of Jordan at all levels of litigation in civil and commercial law related lawsuits and claims.
Jordan Bar Association.
– LL.B, Al Ahleyya Amman University in Jordan.
– LL.M Master of Laws in Commercial Law, University of Derby, UK.
Arabic and English.
Recent international experience:
- Yazan has acted as the Local Legal Counsel in Jordan for a Global Aircraft Operating Leasing Company based in Dublin and London, in two Dry Lease Transactions of leasing two A320 Airbus Aircrafts to Royal Jordanian Airlines in Jordan. Yazan has advised the Lessor on the two respective lease transactions and agreements and also represented the Lessor in the execution and filling process of the respective Lease Agreements before the Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission in Jordan.
- Yazan also appeared before the Johor High Court in Johor-Bahru in Malaysia as a foreign legal expert in a multimillion-dollar dispute as Yazan was appointed by a Malaysian entity which was a defendant in the case.
- Yazan was elected as a foreign legal expert to provide legal expertise to the court in a multi- million-dollar commercial lawsuit that was brought before the Ontario Supreme Court in Canada.
- Yazan also advised and acted for an International Aircraft Maintenance Company over their dispute with a Private Jet Operation Company in Jordan and advised on the deregistration related matters of the aircraft with a local bank in Jordan and the Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission.
- Yazan Concluded share transfer deeds amounting to 65 million JODs between a regional Real Estate Company and its subsidiaries in Jordan.
- Yazan represented Jaradat lawyers in advising Airports De Paris in France under the Jordanian Laws on certain legal matters related to their investment in the Airport International Group AIG which is the operator of Queen Alia International Airport in Jordan.
- Acted for and advised International Engineering Company in commercial and civil matters pertaining to the execution of their EPC project for the Rehabilitation of Aqaba Oil Terminal and on other certain matters related to their EPC contract with Aqaba Development Company.