Yazan M. Jaradat
He advises foreign and international companies desiring to invest in Jordan and has advised and acted for a wide range of multinational companies and leading international law firms over legal issues and commercial transactions, contracts, and commercial disputes in Jordan.
His expertise extends to representing Corporate and individual clients in various industries before all courts of Jordan at all levels of litigation in civil and commercial law related lawsuits and claims.
Jordan Bar Association since 2008.
– LL.B, Al Ahleyya Amman University in Jordan.
– LL.M Master of Laws in Commercial Law, University of Derby, UK.
Arabic and English.
Recent international experience:
- Yazan acted as the Local Legal Counsel in Jordan for a Global Aircraft Operating Leasing Company based in Dublin and London, in two Dry Lease Transactions of leasing two A320 Airbus Aircrafts to Royal Jordanian Airlines in Jordan. Yazan has advised the Lessor on the two respective lease transactions and agreements and also represented the Lessor in the execution and filling process of the respective Lease Agreements before the Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission in Jordan.
- Yazan also advised and acted for an International Aircraft Maintenance Company over their dispute with a Private Jet Operation Company in Jordan and advised on the deregistration related matters of a Cessna Citation Aircraft by the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission and the proceedings taken by a local bank in Jordan and the courts of Jordan on the deregistration.
- Advised and acted for an international Aircraft Leasing Company based in the US in an amicable claim for financial dues from a Private Aviation Company operating in Jordan over a wet lease transaction of a passenger aircraft
- Yazan appeared before the Johor High Court in Johor- Bahru in Malaysia as a foreign legal expert in a multimillion-dollar dispute as Yazan was appointed by a Malaysian entity which was a defendant in the case..
- Yazan was elected as a foreign legal expert to provide legal expertise to the court in a multi-million-dollar commercial lawsuit that was brought before the Ontario Supreme Court in Canada.
- Yazan advised Airports De Paris on certain legal matters related to its investment in the Airport International Group AIG which is the operator of Queen Alia International Airport in Jordan.
- Advised and acted for a regional InfoTech Company in the incorporation process of a legal entity in Jordan to execute its 5G installation project for the 3 local telecom operating companies in Jordan (Zain, Umniah and Orange).
- Advised several renowned international airline companies over legal matters related to their operating branch companies in Jordan in terms of dual tax treaties, HR and employment law matters, commercial contracts …etc.
- Yazan advised and acted for a number of multinational companies and incorporated their legal entities and subsidiaries in Jordan at the competent official Jordanian authorities.
- Advised and acted for an international trading company on the breach of several international sale of goods and incoterms contracts by a local consignee.
- Advised and acted for a subcontractor international construction company based in London on certain legal issues related to executing their project in Jordan.
- Advised an international confectionery company on their distributorship contracts with their local distributors in Jordan.
- Advised several multinational companies on their commercial agency and distributorship agreements with local agents and distributors in Jordan.
- Yazan Concluded share transfer deeds amounting to 65 million JODs between a regional Real Estate Company and its subsidiaries in Jordan.
- Advised several multinational companies on their Data Protection policies in Jordan.
- Acted for and advised International Engineering Company in commercial and civil law related matters pertaining to the execution of their EPC project for the Rehabilitation of Aqaba Oil Terminal and on other certain matters related to their EPC contract with Aqaba Development Company.